Monday, January 22, 2007

Not much knitting going on here ...


I have had a very busy last week and weekend, so I really had no time to knit anything that needed my concentration. Also a bit of train travel on the menu for this week, which prompted me to start another sock.
I know that I said 'no black socks' for DS, but this was in my stash, and I made this resolution to knit up stash ... It's charcoal actually, not really black. Lana Grossa Meilenweit Tweed, color 107 to be precisely. Bought in Berlin, february 2006. And I used a purl 3, knit 1 rib on the cuff and foot.

WEDSTRIJDJE !
Ik lees altijd de commentaren bij mijn blog, maar heb nu pas gemerkt dat bij mijn vorige 'sokpost' van 25 november '06 Gonny mij het patroon van een simpele sok vroeg. Nu gebruik ik al lang geen patroon meer, wegens 't zit gewoon in mijn hoofd. Dit uitschrijven zou een hele klus worden. En ik ben oorspronkelijk vertrokken van engelstalige patroontjes. Heeft iemand een link naar een goed NL-talig patroon ? Uit de inzendingen wordt een prijs geloot - iets uit mijn voorraadkast, de winnaar zal de keuze krijgen uit verschillende opties ! Links doorsturen kan nog tot einde januari.

4 comments:

AnneV said...

Hihi - I understood what you were looking for but I don't want you to die laughing at my written Dutch.

Here's a link which helped my Dutch colleague re-start her knitting. Nothing is stopping her now.

http://www.homepages.hetnet.nl/~tannysprang/beschrij.html

(And about the Marimekko exhibition you asked in my blog: I'd like to go and see it when I return to Belgium. I'm still on sick leave in Finland after the car crash which happened just a few days before the SnB show in Rotterdam last year. I had plans to drive there with a couple of friends but for obvious reasons I couldn't - and I was so disappointed.)

Anonymous said...

Ik heb het geleerd van het patroon van Wolhalla. Het staat op www.wolhalla.nl en dan onder kadootjes.
Daarnaast staan er heel wat sokkenpatronen op die site, makkelijke maar ook lastiger

alltangledup said...

the other thing worst that dark socks is dark socks in a boring pattern for big feet.

btw I like the rib very much. Usually we rib to do less purl not more, but this is handsome rib. very lucky ds

Anonymous said...

Net als Lies: wolhalla.nl heeft duidelijke patronen (en een hele handige matentabel!).