Sunday, September 03, 2006

picked it back up again


I picked the log-cabin afghan back up again. I left it for other knitting (I just finished 3 lace projects). When I abandoned this project I was getting a bit tired of all the heavy cotton knitting on tiny needles. But now that I picked it up I know why I loved working on it. Combining all those colors is so satsifying ! I finished 12 squares now (11 on the picture) and I have run out of red now. I wanted a traditional quilt with red harts - I will have to get creative now. It still takes me around 4 hours to knit a square and I want a full size blanket. It sure will take some time before this is finished !

Dominique in Belgium

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Hi Dominique,
this blanket is great too, I keep my fingers crossed that you get additional red yarn to go on with it :-)
And welcome to the world of knitting blogs you´ll see it´s a good decicion having a blog ;-)
I have to subscribe immidiately not to miss sth.
Take care
Claudia